- No, Puerto Ricans don’t need a passport to travel to the U.S.
- Yes, you can wash an American flag
- No, New York City isn’t ‘tracking food purchases’ or ‘imposing caps on red meat’
- World Redhead Day: 3 VERIFIED facts about people who have red hair
- Yes, TitleMax did send customers letters warning of a data breach
- VERIFYING 6 claims about the U.S. debt ceiling and potential default
- DeSantis’ claim that there hasn’t been a ‘single book banned in Florida’ isn’t true
VERIFY is on a mission to separate fact from fiction in news and social media. We respect truth above all and believe in transparency. If you see a story online or hear a rumor you want verified, let us know. Just tell us your name, city and the story you'd like us to VERIFY. All submissions may be used in a VERIFY segment or promotion.
- No, McDonald’s ice cream does not contain xylitol, a sugar substitute dangerous to dogs
- Yes, a COVID-19 infection can cause temporary hair loss
- No, Hillary Clinton didn’t endorse Ron DeSantis for president
- No, Amazon is not adding a $1 fee for all returns
- Yes, spray sunscreen is as effective as lotion sunscreen, but both must be applied correctly to work best
- Yes, Memorial Day was originally called Decoration Day
- Yes, Netflix is cracking down on password sharing in the U.S.
- President Biden did not form the Quad coalition, as he claimed
- Artificial intelligence is getting smarter. Here’s how you can spot it